After the initial assessment the goal is to dramatically improve your health and relieve you from facial, head and back pain. The core treatments our practice offer are below.
What Treatments are available for TMJ Sufferers?
- Soft Tissue Laser Therapy
- Orthotic Appliances
- Permanent Removable Appliances
- Full Mouth
A sudden flash of pain, or a mild tingly feeling when you bite into sweet or sour foods, or drink hot or cold beverages
Causes of sensitive teeth
- Receding gums caused by improper brushing or gum disease
- Fractured or chipped teeth
- Clenching or grinding your teeth
- Aging process
Treatment of sensitive teeth
- A soft-bristle toothbrush
- A special toothpaste for sensitive teeth that can either block access to the nerve or make the nerve itself less sensitive
- A fluoride rinse or gel for sensitive teeth, recommended by your dentist
Wisdom Teeth Extractions
Third molars, commonly referred to as wisdom teeth, are usually the last four of 32 teeth to erupt (surface) in the mouth, generally making their appearance between the ages of 17 to 25.
In most cases, inadequate space in the mouth does not allow the wisdom teeth to erupt properly and become fully functional. When this happens, the tooth can become impacted (stuck) in an undesirable or potentially harmful position. If left untreated, impacted wisdom teeth can contribute to infection, damage to other teeth, and possibly cysts or tumors.
Wisdom teeth removal is a common procedure, generally performed under local anesthesia, intravenous (IV) sedation, or general anaesthesia by especially trained dentist. The surgery does not require an overnight stay, and you will be released with post-operative instructions and medication (if necessary), to help manage any swelling or discomfort.